Youth Intern (Part-time, 6+ months)
Invest in the lives of teenagers and young adults by helping to facilitate and prepare for Proskuneo’s weekly youth group. This may include leading games, buying snacks, planning curriculum, or driving students who need transportation. Must be flexible, kind, eager to listen, with a heart for community and a good understanding of the Bible. Meet some amazing youth and receive mentoring from an experienced leader! APPLY NOW, by requesting an application from: email@example.com
Social Media Intern (Part-time, 6+ months)
Someone with a heart to capture and share stories of multicultural worshiping communities using social media platforms such as photography, videography, graphic design, writing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more! Must be creative, flexible, eager to learn, and skilled at communication. Gain experience working in one of the most diverse square miles in America, and receive personal mentoring and coaching in cross-cultural ministry! APPLY NOW, by requesting an application from: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Internships are unpaid. Proskuneo provides free housing, plus some schedule flexibility for our part-time internships, if needed. All internships are located in Clarkston, GA.
- Proskuneo School of the Arts Assistant (Help around the most amazing and diverse place we know.)
- Recording Engineer (Hone your skills and record multicultural worship projects at the same time.)
- Grant-research/writing (Pretty much what it sounds like. Believe us, it is a worthy cause!)
- Videographer (Record and edit important events and amazing stories.)
- Worship Leader (Learn how to lead worship in different languages and styles.)
- Ethnodoxologist (Can you imagine 60+ different languages in a 1.5 mile radius?)
Email email@example.com for a more detailed job description, and/or an application.