“Unto us a child is born.” [Isaiah 9:6]
Are you grieved by the “us” versus “them” mentality that seems so pervasive in our world today? We are too.
As we are compelled to see, live, and share the vision of multicultural, Jesus-centered worshiping communities, we find that there is no room for “us” and “them.” In Christ, there is no division of culture or gender or generation. There is only us.
- We believe us is a diverse staff and community that is choosing to become the change we desire to see in this world.
- Us is a group of young people from different backgrounds and cultures who seek a deeper understanding of God together every Monday at Proskuneo Youth Night.
- As we partner to share the gospel through worship and teaching among the unreached people groups of South Sudan, Jesus reveals Himself unto us.
- Us can be found in the hearts of eager Proskuneo Worship Institute students in a dimly lit classroom in the middle of a refugee camp in Thailand.
- We become us as we create new expressions of worship together and take turns leading and following one another.
- We create new definitions of us as we train hundreds of leaders from many different cultures to make safe spaces for discipleship and transformation.
Proskuneo exists because people like you believe in this vision of us that is bigger than one culture or generation.
Will you partner with us financially to help us raise $100,000 by December 31? Together we will help the Body of Christ live the beautifully diverse reality of us.
Make checks payable to: Proskuneo Ministries
PO Box 1237
Clarkston, GA 30021
If you give $100+
you’ll receive a multicultural nativity drawing by one of our students.
If you give $500+
we will send you one of our hand-made multicultural nativity sets.
If you give $1000+
we will send you a multicultural nativity set curated just for you!