We are now accepting applications for the following INTERN positions:
- Proskuneo School of the Arts Assistant (Help around the most amazing and diverse place we know.)
- Social Media (Facebook and Twitter like it’s your job.)
- Recording Engineer (Hone your skills and record multicultural worship projects at the same time.)
- Grant-research/writing (Pretty much what it sounds like. Believe us, it is a worthy cause!)
- Videographer (Record and edit important events and amazing stories.)
- Worship Leader (Learn how to lead worship in different languages and styles.)
- Ethnodoxologist (Can you imagine 60+ different languages in a 1.5 mile radius?)
Click here to read a couple of testimonials from previous interns. Internships are unpaid. Proskuneo provides free housing, and some schedule flexibility so you can have a part-time job if you wish.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed job description, and/or an application.